Write for lazyHR
Share your story, knowledge, and wisdom.
As an experienced professional you might have a unique career experience, an inspirational success story, or insightful career advice. You can share that with lazyHR and we will publish this expert opinion as an article. lazyHR acts as a platform for domain experts, influencers, great thinkers, and storytellers just like you who want to change this world for the better.
We are focusing on a long-time gap between traditional education and employment. Even though with drastic changes in professional courses, the majority of candidates are just not employable. Just take an example, India’s leading blue-chip corporates have to train new recruits for four to six months before putting them on the job. This is applicable to all industries. You can change this by sharing your expertise.
- You are the expert so we won’t be telling you how to write. Just know that plagiarised content is strictly not allowed and won’t get published.
- You can write about a success story, professional learnings, career experiences and advice, interview stories and tips, workplace advice, or any other topic that falls under the domain. However, do not restrict yourself to these topics.
- Email an article along with the following details at email@example.com
- Article in document format
- Your LinkedIn image
- Work profile summary (2-3 lines)
- Current designation and name of the organization
- LinkedIn profile URL
lazyHR.com is a great platform to get your work seen by thousands of people, actively interested in job and career advice.
Learn from industry experts
Preparing for BPO Interview Freshers these days consider BPO to be a good priority sector to work in because it’s a major job provider in India. As a fresher, preparing for your BPO Interview can seem challenging. Since effective communication is a highly-valued skill in the BPO sector, any interviewer…
Like traditional marketing, digital marketing focuses on promoting and selling a product or service. Digital marketing focuses on how to reach potential customers where they spend their time online. That includes anything from social media marketing to paid ads to search engine optimization (SEO), among other techniques. The following elements…