- Every employee has the right to work in a safe and healthy environment. No employees or their families should have to suffer because of avoidable dangers in the workplace.
- By creating a safe and healthy workplace, companies also protect themselves. Employee safety should hold tremendous importance for every company.
- An unsafe environment will probably make workers feel unappreciated.
- A company could run into serious financial trouble if an employee sues because of workplace hazards or a resulting injury.
- Fixing workplace hazards will help to keep employees working at their best through each workday, instead of taking time off to heal from an injury or illness.
- The company’s customers, competitors and the general public will probably perceive the company as unprofessional if they learn of the company’s safety oversights.
- To measure how employees are perceiving safety initiative, employer can conduct employee safety survey. Sample employee safety survey is provided for reference.
[embeddoc url=”https://lazyhr.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Employee-Safety-Survey.pdf” download=”none”]